Thursday, January 26, 2012

Waking up Titey :)


Most every morning, I wake up, have my quiet time in bed, get up and throw on some clothes, urinate (hahaha!), then go and get the girls up from their room (they are 95% of the time already awake and lying in bed talking), then we all go to Titus's room (who has also been awake, just playing in his bed), recently, every morning the girls crawl into bed with him to play for a while,,,not sure how this started, but they think it's so fun,,,and hopefully this is when I will nurse Olive once she comes (12 more days!!!)



He loves starting his day out like this!!


Then we typically dress in our favorite costume and wait on our breakfast to finish cooking ;)


Morning bliss, cheese toast, blueberries, ovaltine in our milk, and great convo with little bro :)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE!!! :) Lately, I've been crawling in the crib with Braydon. He loves it. He especially thinks its funny if I get in the crib and pretend to be the baby while he plays in his room. He brings me blankies and tells me "NyNy" wanting me to go to sleep. :) And we LOVE "choca mik" (Ovaltine) in our house, as well!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete