Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"Pignick"

After story time at the library on Monday we were heading home and Stevie Joy said, "Mama, it feels so good outside today, we should have a pignick!!"  That's picnic to you and I ;)

So I made some PB&J sandwiches, just the way my Daddy use to make them
With strawberries on the side 

It was delightful, sometimes Mondays are tough, this was a great Monday!!


I am pretty certain that Titus would have to agree that this was a nice Monday



Stevie LOVES her Papa's PB&J recipe, she always eats TWO!!


Me with my, Sweetie Little Neela!
She has become quite the cuddle bug recently ;)



Pignicks in the backyard are so fun and refreshing!  Plus, it makes for an easy clean up and helps keep the house clean(er)!!
Oh just one more of the cutest boy toddler ever!!

okay, two more,,,I can't resist :)


***update,,I was showing this post to Stevie, like I often do, and she said, "Wait, where's me as the branch?" which is seriously a pointless pic, but hey I AM doing this blog partly for them too, so I really should add it,,sorry Stevie, can I have pro mom status back now? ;)

here is SJ as a branch:


I am so impressed that she even remembered this picture, and obviously so impressed by her "branch skills" :)
Photobucket

2 comments: