Monday, January 23, 2012

Jump n Jax!

We took the kiddos to Jump N Jax this weekend, they LOVE it there!!  
They are not all *quite at the age where they can just go off on their own at these kinds of places, so Seth and I get a pretty decent workout as well :)
Here is my big 9 month pregnant self in one of the bounce houses with the kids, I seriously thought they may kick me out, I feel very certain that I was above the weight limit :-/


thanks Seth for this GREAT rear end shot, hahaha






Seth has not jumped on the "Titus's hair in a pony tail" bandwagon just yet, but he agreed for today he could :)




Oh My!!










The boys on the BIG SLIDES!!

I am in love with this picture of them!!





We took a little snack break, all that jumping makes for some hungry tots!!




and then back to playing,,,,











There is a little baby play area that my girls LOVE to play at each time, I think it's a nice little break from all the jumping :)

trying to convince Titus to rest a bit, ha!

Seriously? a little too much into the baby toys ;)


We had a really great time and wore the kiddos out!!  came home, ate some lunch and then crashed out for afternoon naps!  We are trying to fill up our weekends with lots of fun things b4 Rocket comes,,,we succeeded this weekend for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment