Friday, January 20, 2012

Doctor's Appointment

I had a doc appt yesterday and all went well!  Progressing and growing well.  The babies head is super duper low, which is actually kinda bad for me, because it just means I am super uncomfy for no reason (repeat c-section),,and higher babies make better c-sec candidates, because they don't get accidentally cut during the c/s.  SJ actually got cut a little on her arm when she was cut out of me b/c she was emergency and I had labored with her for a while so she was a *little lower down.  I am sure Olive will be fine though,,my doc/surgeon is the BOMB, seriously the best :)
I plan to do a post on c/s prep and recovery for anyone else who has to go through this, I am pretty much a pro at it by now :)  For now, here are some pics taken this week.  I have a baby shower tomorrow night, that I am really looking forward to,,it's going to be all my favorite women under one roof !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment