Monday, January 2, 2012

Kye!

My friend, Emily, just had a new baby!!  We thought we would help out by entertaining her older son for a few hours :)  I know when I transitioned from one kid to two kids, the hardest part for me was the guilt I felt for the older child being bored all the time, so I felt like this might help a little ;)  Seth and Stevie Joy went and picked up Mr. Kye after naps...

On the way over in the car, Seth asked the kids what they wanted to do,,they had a long list of fun ideas that included (ride the golf cart, buy some candy, play cootie, show kye angry birds, play bumper cars, eat waffles, go to the playground, and my favorite "don't let a tree fall on the house (Kye's request, ha!) :)
The weather was a bit chilly so we decided against riding the golf cart, and instead bundled everyone up and headed to the playground across the street before it got too dark.


how sweet are they holding hands while crossing the street ;)


So thankful for my super involved, handsome, sweet, wonderful, wonderful hubby!


this pic reminded me of:




it takes her a minute to wake up, ha!


still doing that "new face" of hers

 He is so stinkin' cute!



Helping the kiddos up the ladder


Just hanging out!


 Check out that DROOL!!







We headed to the backyard to play for a bit,,,we recently moved the trampoline and it's like a brand new toy to the kids now, and they play on it ALL the time!!  so funny, you move something and it seems new :)

STATIC!!

happy :)

Having a little snack,,,side story, there was a girl at the playground with a poptart, so allll the boys (and dog) kept  bothering her wanting her poptart, main reason that we left,,haha, so we gave them one of our poptarts to all split :)


he's growing up,,,he now plays with the big kids!


I was keeping an eye on the kids and Seth snapped a pic of me,,haha, at this point in pregnancy I feel "over it" and I didn't realize that this shirt would ride up so much and that I would get to look like hot trailer trash, lol


 bumper carz



Also, on the agenda was introducing Kye to Angry Birds (Stevie's request)


Taking it so serious!


Letting Kye have a go at it :)







They joined us outside for a bit,,but it was so windy,,,so we went inside and washed up to get ready for breakfast, I mean dinner :)


While Seth and I made dinner, the kiddos colored

true skillz, scrambling eggs while holding Titey :)

Hostess with the mostest!  Grabbing beverages for everyone :)


Happy waffles with raisins, bananas, and scrambled eggs on the menu!

up next on the agenda,,,playing Cootie


My Cootie partner





After puzzles and finishing up the "agenda" Seth and the girls took Kye back home, and I hung out with  Mr. Titus for a while :)


The kids had a great time having their friend over, and we were so happy that we could help our friends out :)

2 comments:

  1. You guys are super sweet to offer to do that! Looks like it was a great time ... Did kyes touch screen skills suck as much as mine do? when he got home the only thing he would tell us about is that he had "snacks" for dinner haha random, and he always talks about that tree falling...no clue where he got that from! Thank you again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Can't wait for the new babies to play together since they are all so close in age! I bet Kye was in heaven eating a poptart and drinking a yoo-hoo!;) Love the happy waffles!!

    ReplyDelete