Friday, January 13, 2012

They're A Mess


These kiddos of mine sure are a mess! 





~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Miss Stevie Joy has been quite defiant lately, I am praying (and so is she, ha!) that we can fix this before Rocket comes in a few weeks :)


look at that sweet little face ;)  and yes, she is still rocking out that Angry Birds shirt, don't worry it HAS been  washed several times, but she asks to wear it every day,,choose your battles right ;)


This one has been CRACKING me up,,,recently she has been saying, "Hey, what you guys doing over here?" in the cutest little voice!!


She has become quite the charmer,,some other funny things she has been doing lately is 
*making up her own songs
*asking us if we remember "Tommy" (lol, her cat, that lives here daily,,,how could we forget?)
*saying "on tuesday" for everything
*saying, "I'm too heavy!" as her excuse for everything!!! 
*STILL talking about the "scary hand from Halloween"
*"Neela, why don't you say hey to people?",,,"I don't like people,,,,I only like dogs!"





Me?  oh, you know, just SUPER pregnant!!




FUNNY story, the other day, Seth was on the phone with one of his friends (who has not had any children yet) and I walked up to hear him say this, "Crissy? yeah man, she's like HUGE NOW!" hahaha, oh men say the darndest things ;) ;)  Good thing, I am a good sport about it!  Later he told me that his friend asked if I was noticeably pregnant yet, haha, now that's a joke!

IDK, what do you think:



Back to how messy my children are:


Titus has discovered yogurt!!


 while they are messy, and my house is almost NEVER as clean as it should be,,,I can't think of any other way I would rather be living, than staying home with my babies loving on them and pouring into them!!



 and of course, spooning with them! :)



1 comment: