Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Love!

With the LOVE Day quickly approaching, I felt it appropriate to share some "loves" around our house:

As always, Dinosaurs,,,loved by all my kiddos!




Her Angry Birds shirt, duh ;)

His love for trying to escape,,,but this mama is fast (even at 9 months preggers!)


Titus's love for big sissie, Stevie Joy (and her love for picking "berries" out of the tree)

he is always chasing after her!  so cute

Her love for sitting with her Mama :)

MY love for multi-tasking, playing with kiddos outside while tanning my legs :)

 

Love her!


Neela's love for my big 'ol belly (and Rocket!),,Seriously this child talks about her new baby all the time!!  
*quick side story the other morning at church nursery, I was signing the kids in and said, "Megow, Stevie, Neela, and Titus",,,to which Neela perked up and said, "AND Baby Rocket!"  This new babe is already so incredibly adored and loved!!!


His love for riding on my hip (everywhere!)

I plan to do a post similar to the Thanksgiving post, where I ask the kiddos to list me the things they LOVE, I imagine that the two lists will look pretty similar (I mean you do love the things you are thankful for), but oh well, it will be a fun thing for us to do together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment