Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy 7 Year Anniversary to Us!!!!

This year makes SEVEN wonderful, awesome, fun, years of marriage for Seth and I!!!!
I love him so much and love being married to him!!  He really truly IS my bestest friend in the whole wide world!!
Growing up, I always dreamed of finding my one true love and marrying him,,,I never cared about money, prestigious job, or really any other concerns, I guess I have always been such a romantic, ha!! The Lord has totally blessed us, not everyone gets to meet their soul mate this early in life and share the rest of their life and eternity with them,,,I seriously could not be any happier with my life,,,I love my Seth Megow!!!

I gathered together some of my favorite pics of just the two of us to share.













Then came pregnancies and babies :)
(and dreadlocks, hahaha)




Dwight and Angela from The Office (the night we found out that we were preggers with Neela Grace)




















We like to have fun!!  and are a match made in Heaven!!  It has been an awesome 7 years, and I look forward to spending the rest of our lives together, loving each other, serving the Lord, ministering, pouring into our kids, eating snacks, watching the Cosby show (haha), riding bikes, and foot rubs ;)

I love you Sethie, my true beauty!!

2 comments: