Saturday, January 14, 2012

Blessed to have Susu !

Seth's aunt "Susu" is the BOMB!!  She is so great and sweet, she comes every other Thursday to help keep the kids so that I can go to work!  
They love her, especially Neela (so random, because typically Neela doesn't like anyone other than her immediate family).
She does so great with the kids, lays them down for their naps, plays games with them, teaches them, she EVEN cleans up around here AND cooks dinner for us!  I mean come on, are we blessed or what!?!

This week she made us veggie soup (she even called before going to the grocery store to ask what I wanted, super super sweet).
So this is what I came home to after a long day of working:


It was sooo yummy! and I am still eating on it,,,Seth makes fun of me because I eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner!  for real, I love vegetable soup and it's so filling and healthy :)

I love that my kids love her so much, it definitely makes it easier to leave them knowing that they are in good hands!  This week when she left Neela sat at the door crying saying, "No, I don't want Susu to leave,,Susu so cool, she play Cootie with me!"  so sweet!
When we discuss the days of the week in the mornings, Neela knows that on Thursdays SUSU comes and she gets very excited about it, and this is how she waits by the window pretty much all day waiting on her to get here:


We have been so blessed to have family help us out with child care.  The cost of 3 at daycare (soon to be 4) is outrageous!!  I thank God for Susu, Mamaw, and for Sethie (on Fridays)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment