Friday, January 27, 2012

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Valentine's Day...

We are getting all "Valentiney" around here :)


and the kids love it! (we went around a picked some red, white, and pink flowers for our Valentine bouquet)

Drawing some heart families on the trampoline (I love how the chalk looks up against that black!)
 


My belly looks weird here, so flat, I asked Seth if he thought that too and he said HECK NO! YOUR BELLY IS HUGE!!,,,,thanks Seth :)

What a wonderful Valentine's gift
Neena peeing on the big daddy potty rockin out her hearts shirt!


My Valentine reading to his girls before bedtime,,,he's such a good daddy :)

"Here ya go, Mama, this is for Baby Rocket",,,,I love her!

I love Valentine's season, and this is an extra special one this year, because we are getting a new little lovie ;)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment