Saturday, January 7, 2012

Family!!

I have been wanting a current picture of us all together for a while now, but it is just sooo darn hard to get 3 tots (and Seth, ha!) to be happy all at the same time!!  I tried to make it as "low key" and stress free as possible :)
We were all playing out in the backyard and decided to set up the self timer and try to get a shot. 
I knew that at least one kiddo would be unhappy, and that's okay, I simply just wanted a pic with us all in it!  A not so great pic is better than no pic at all right? haha :)
We are going out to Seth's parents house later today, so we will try to get another one then, but for now here is what we got:




I love how SJ is looking up in adoration at her daddy here in this one :)



Neela has been quite a Mama's girl lately!  and she has gone from worst behaved to best behaved in a matter of weeks,,,weirdest thing is that RIGHT when she potty trained she became so much better behaved and sweet??  kinda random, but I'll take it :) :)



None of the pics turned out 100% perfection, but really I wanted to capture our life, and let's face it, someone is pretty much cranky if you make us all sit still for a while :-/  Baby Rocket will be here in about 4 weeks and then we will get to get a new family pic then anyway,,,4 tots, 2 cats and 2 parents should make for a pretty interesting photo :) :)

6 comments:

  1. I love how precious your family is. At first, when you said it was kind of an impromptu photo shoot, I was like, "Man, I don't even get out of pajamas unless I have to leave the house. I am SO lazy!", but then I saw that y'all were going to Seth's parents. That is the reason you are dressed so cute in your favorite boots, right? Please say yes to make me feel better! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, well we didn't go to seth's parents until after naps, but I was dressed b/c we went shopping up at the little grocery store in hahira on the golf cart to pick up a few things,,and b/c duh, I love my boots, I wear them almost everyday!! :)
    about the pajamas thing, I sleep naked so in the morning when I get up, it's just as much work to throw on pajama pants as it is my regular clothes, so typically just go ahead and get dressed for the day, just in case we feel "froggy" and jump, lol and decide to go somewhere :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. heehee.. you sleep naked. I'm such a kid that it makes me laugh. NO WONDER you stay knocked up... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, hilarious! I have always slept pretty much nakey (sometimes I will wear a sports bra, *if* I can find one, and I always wear panties),,but other than that, I have always hated my clothes getting tangled up in the covers, so it's easier to go nude or basically nude :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny how things change, I expected neela to be the fussy one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, I know right :) right when I get Neela happy and under control TITUS becomes my problem child, lol :)

    ReplyDelete