Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Funk

Hi all :)  Sorry, no update recently and this one technically isn't even a legit post.  I am not sure what the deal is, I have just been kinda in a funk I guess?  To be honest, even writing this post, I have stopped and then decided to just finish it over and over again.  We have been doing super fun things lately and my life has been great and smooth, just haven't really had the urge to pull out my camera and snap pics, nor blog???

Some things:
Neela is fully potty trained (except at night), one funny thing she does is she likes to pee on the "big daddy potty" (the toilet) and poop on her "wittle potty" (her potty chair), hahaha.  She was actually soo much easier to train than I thought she would be, and *right when she trained, she turned into my favorite child ;)  She has been so sweet, funny, and obedient!!  Another thing about our "potty business" around here, is that Stevie has been praying at night for a bathroom in her room and has woken up several times at night crying because she needed to go pee and didn't want to be disobedient and leave her room,,,,so now the girls have a bathroom in their room:


and they use it most every night, this also helps me out in the morning times, because they wake up before me, use the potty, then go back to their bed and read books or play quietly until I wake up and go get them,,,awesome!


I have been trying to take the kiddos to do fun things and get out the house while we can :)  



 Also, we have been having friends over here while the house is a *little less chaotic, ha!  
Our family calendar looks pretty full and fun (the way we like it) for the rest of January!

We have begun getting things ready for Rocket (she's coming in 3-4 weeks!!).  It's sooo exciting :)  We got all the baby girl things out of storage, we haven't seen these things since Stevie and Neela wore them,,it brought back so many memories, it even made me tear up a little,,,dang hormones :-/  It's really neat to us that all of our kids have used the same swing, bounce seat, play mat, wore mostly all the same clothes,etc.  *A perk of "staying in the baby loop for four years"!!


We have a few more things on the "Rocket List" to get done,,,but even if she came right this minute we would be cool,,so that's reassuring :)  

I feel pretty good one minute and then about to die the next.  One minute I feel like it's not too bad being pregnant and I could do this for another few months if I had to, but then the next minute I think OMG, how will I even make it to Feb,,,I am so uncomfortable!!  haha, it will all be worth it in the end, it always is :)

Well, there you have it folks my update/not so legit post.  Seth has been so sweet asking everyday, "did you do a post today?" he loves reading them and he is such an encouraging hubby! 

Maybe after this week, or by the weekend, I will be outta my funk,,,maybe not ;) 


1 comment:

  1. i'm with seth... i've been wondering where the heck your blogposts were. gah. some of us NEED your words, woman!! :)

    ReplyDelete