Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Memory!

This Strawberry Shortcake Memory game was become a nightly ritual in our house :)  We like to play at night after Titus has gone to bed.


Funny FACES!!



"I got a match" 

I love her little smile, she's so proud of herself!! :)



They love this game!! (and the alone time with mom and dad,,,AWAY from Titus, he's at that crazy into everything age!!haha)


On this particular night, after the girls went to bed we partied hard with root beer floats :)

speaking of splurging, the other day I was doing an exercise video off Netflix and I was trying to get the kids to join in with me (it was too cold to go outside so I thought we would exercise inside),,Neela and I were working hard and then I turned around and saw the "skinny one" on the tablet and eating gold fish!!!  haha

No comments:

Post a Comment