Thursday, February 2, 2012

Twins Party and Couple's Shower

Some of our super good friends Blake and Felicia Love had a birthday party for their twins this past weekend in Thomasville (it's about 45 min away from our house).  I totally wanted to all go as a family, but the party was from 12-2, and almost an hour away, we didn't feel that Titus should skip his nap, nor take a half way nap in the car (his "episodes" are triggered when he is tired), and plus we had a sitter coming that evening so that we could go to a couple's baby shower, and we certainly didn't want to leave him alone with someone else if he was tired and more likely to have a seizure!  Seth put in that he would take the girls b/c he was worried that I may go into labor (yeah right, my body?) and be so far away with 2 kids!  Plus, my back would've been killing me sitting in the car that long (he's such a sweet daddy).

Since the party was Mickey and Minnie, I dressed the girls in their reds and black (we don't have any Mickey or Minnie shirts??? or I just couldn't find any??)


Neela was upset, because I took her precious Tommy away (their relationship is getting to be borderline too much)!!
SJ was super sweet and happy though :)




Stevie found this Rudolph at Goodwill this weekend, *right* when I finally had my kids convinced that the Christmas season was over,,,,hahaha, this Rudolph has now opened up my kids to singing Christmas carols, wanting to only watch Christmas movies, etc, thanks Rudy ;)

*Trying* to make Sister happy, by making funny faces for her, not working

It was so so funny to me, while I was snapping pics of the girls, Titus was off in his room doing his own thing, then he happen to come around the corner into the room with us and backed his little booty up in the middle of the girls as if to say, "Oh, here I am, include me in this picture taking" :) :)

I love Stevie Joy's little hand on his shoulder, she is SUCH an awesome big sis!

awwwww,,,still trying to make Neena happy

 At last, I give in and give sister her CAT!!,,,and then we get a "smile" this face is too much




Pro Dad taking his girls on a fun trip
(excuse his XYZ!), ha

borderline weird relationship ;)


Sethie sent me pics of the girls enjoying them self, it meant a lot


Buddy and I hung out outside, had lunch, and I put him down for a nap

Once he went down for his nap, I was able to sew this nursing cover for my friend (yes, it was for the couple's shower that we were going to that evening, and double yes, I am a super bad last minute person!)


The big girls came home and had a little rest time to unwind, then all the kiddos got up and were in rare form for the sitter, ha!  *Side note, my boss with Bouncin' Balloons and Costumes paid a sitter (her friend and ours) to come and baby sit for us as an "anniversary present", how sweet is she!!!  I love her!!
The couple's shower was a lot of fun, we had low country broil/boil, which I LOVE!!  And it was at Horse Creek Winery, I had never been before, but it was soooo pretty out there!
(pics stolen from facebook, thanks Nicoles!)

Here is me with the lovely mommy :)



The hostesses:



All the ladies



Me with me new BF, hahaha :)


Because she's crazy like me!! and loves babies like me :)


The couple of the hour, obviously their child will be gorgeous, look at both of them!!

 

Brandie Lee opening the gift I made her :)



Seth has taken a lot of pride in the fact that he has NEVER attended a baby shower (not even ANY of his kids' baby showers), so he was a bit of a poor sport when going to the couple's shower (but I think the low country broil/boil changed his mind *hee hee)

So this is what he did at the shower,,,he found a random camera and started taking pics of random things,,like:
 







Hi




Leave it to Seth!!  You really can't take him anywhere :)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Afterwards, we came home and chilled out as a fam,,and it was a nice low key Saturday night. We were going to have the sitter come back after we got the kids fed, bathed and down for the night, but we felt like 3 hours with our 3 kids was probably enough to do her in :)





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. my fly is undone in the pic before we left for the birthday party. hahaha... When do I not have XYZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this day totally qualifies seth for husband of the year! Over a 90 min, dr, a toddler bday party and a baby shower ?!? I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete