Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Impromptu Photo Shoot with Olive Hope

My friend Brandi is an awesome photographer (and cook), she offered to bring food over for our family Sunday morning and take a few pics of little Olive.  Seth took the kids to church and it was just me and little rocket chilling :)  However, change of plans and Brandi was unable to take pics that morning (but still brought yummy yummy tacos!).  I got a wild hair in me and decided to take a few on my own ;)

Enjoy:


I am loving taking pics of her, our last baby was a boy and it was harder to take pictures of him without them looking "gay" as his daddy would say.  And with Neela, we didn't have the camera we have now.

So, I am having fun now!
Gosh, I love a newborn!
Currently, my fav of her :)




Happy Little girl!










Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment