Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sweet Sweet Hubby!

So I am totally about to brag on my hub for a bit :)

This morning I woke up pretty nauseous as I tend to do until I eat something.  Seth said to me the sweetest words,,,"Babe, why don't you stay home from church and "I" will just take the kids so you can relax!"  I was pretty hesitant for most of the morning, I mean taking THREE kiddos to church alone IS a lot of work,,but Seth is stubborn and HE insisted and once that boy has made up his mind, you may as well go along with it :)  Plus, I want to be a submissive wife, right? ;)  The only problem was that I am serving in church nursery this week, so not only is homeboy taking the kids, but he is going to work in nursery for me!!  I am so blessed with my sweet sweet hubby!

Once I had given in and decided at 39 weeks pregnant, huge, swollen, back pain, heartburn, anxious, etc.,,,yeah I guess I have a legit excuse to skip church,,,I started thinking about all the things I could get done around here while they were gone (finish cleaning, make a nursing cover for a friend, etc.),,,but then Seth promised me that I would ONLY rest and take it easy!  So here I am "life made in the shade" on this Sunday morning.  

I did help get the kids ready and loaded up in the car this morning,,here are some pics:

Titus wanted her cup



got it! ;)



and I will end on this pic:  It was taken last night, on our last little outing b4 Olive arrives :)


Our neighbor came over and watched the kids for us after they had gone to bed.  It was nice to go out and get out the house and catch up with some fun friends. When the new baby comes I will NOT be leaving her for a while, I am a crazy breast feeding mom that rarely ever leaves my breast feeding child!  So it was important to Seth to get to go out and "party" one last time :)  I think I stood too long though, because my feet were "Sean Puffy Combs" by the end of the night (swollen!).  They are back to normal today though, thank God!!
Well, off to rest and do nothing for a while, but dream about holding a new little pumpkin in just TWO days, AND *bonus* getting to hang out with one of my sweetest/greatest friends (who is also the kids' Godmother), Megan!!  She has generously offered to come stay with me in the hospital on day 2 and 3 so that Seth can be home with Titus (we are pretty anxious about his seizures, so this plan works well).

I am telling you,,,I am one blessed and rich woman!

Oh, and P.S. Seth does have a brother, two actually, and they are both single, I can hook you up!   ;)

*****UPDATED*****

Here is what Neela Grace was up to at church this morning!



THIS is how bad Neela got stuck today in a toy kitchen playset at church nursery!  After the nursery workers rushed to get Seth to come help, Seth immediately (before saving her) busted out laughing and took a pic before the 6 minute struggle to get her out,,immediately after she was free, she said, "I want to go back in there!" lol!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment