Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Eliza's Princess Party!!

I am loving all the new friends we have made since we have started going back to Southland church :)  Here are some pics from the party we went to this weekend (it was for Liz's daughter, Eliza).  The party was such a blast, and I am mega impressed that Liz was able to pull this off with no hubby at home (he works out of town sometimes.)

It was a princess party, so we hooked them up with a Cinderella costume,,our friend Sabrina was gracious enough to wear it, thank God, b/c having 4 kiddos there would've made it difficult for ME to have been Cindy ;)

Neela gave the most awkward hug to her, hahaha


Such a sweet and pretty Cinderella!






Titus just kept pointing at her and growling, pretty typical reaction from him 





Seth wowed the princesses (and princes) with some balloon sculpting (while keeping an eye on Baby Rocket in the car seat)





This is Liz helping Eliza get ready, I love Mommy/Daughter pics





A *little bit of food in his mouth





Cinderellas!!








All the food and decorations were so awesome!!










The party was at the Cumbess's house,,these two little cuties are their twin girls,,,how precious are they!!?!






Titus was super tired at the party, he had woken up really early that morning and was ready to go back down for a nap, he did have fun, but was extremely tired a majority of the party



Your favorite and mine,,,Gwennie!! ;)

Our kids were totally in love with their Power Wheels, we want to get them one when our taxes come in!

This is so funny to me,,,Cinderella read the kids a Cinderella book, and they were all listening so sweet and innocently, especially NEELA!!  hahaha, what the heck is she doing with that bucket on her head?!? :)


Seriously, she totally IS Seth's child!!!


bahahaha

The party was a lot of fun and I am so happy that we were able to help and go,,,I wasn't too sure how I would feel a week and a half after my c-section, but for the most part I was fine, I did *try* to rest a little, but with Titus,,,hahaha, enough said ;)  Seriously though, Liz is amazing and I am so happy to have her as my new bud :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Seriously?!?! You have a new new baby!!!!! What are you even doing dressed let alone at a party?! Stop being so amazing ok?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, thanks, I told you that the transition from 1 to 2 kids was the toughest, but after that it really does get easier :)

      Delete