Friday, February 17, 2012

More Valentine's Fun

This was such a wonderful Valentine's Day/Week/Month this year!  We welcomed a sweet new baby into the family and have all been loving on her ever since, what a wonderful Valentine's Day gift (her actual legit due date was VDay, but with a c-section, they schedule it a week early).

For mine and Seth's "Valentine's Date" this year, we decided to have a nice little "date" while the kiddos slept for their naps.  We had some leftover tacos that a good friend had brought over earlier in the week.


Then exchanged gifts,,,Seth worked hard on this word scramble puzzle for me about our family, it was so cute and fun!  He went waaaaay back with some of the words, like back to when we were dating and some of the things were current things, it was a lot of fun!


 (Me working on the word scramble)


The word scramble down at the bottom spelled out, this site:  http://vwbusroadtrip.blogspot.com/ 

Here's a preview of whats the website looks like :)


It was SOOOO neat, it was this fun little story that he made up about a trip that we went on (side note, we always talked about going to Cali when we were first married, but never did get around to it).  The story is friggin hilarious, and it meant so much to me that he spent so much time/creative energy/effort all just for little 'ol me ;) ha!  He did really great at helping me remember how fun and carefree we use to be, some days I feel that I am a mean mommy and all I do is fuss at my kids all day, and this helped me remember that I really am nice and fun, it's just a season we are in of raising our children to be Godly adults in the future (it's WORK people!).  

Anyways, so after I read my story, and we chilled and cuddled for a while, we worked on this:


ha, just kidding,,it's totally STILL there, true story!

The girls made me this for Valentine's Day at the preschool story time up at the library, it makes me happy :)


We spent the rest of our Valentine's chillin'....


...cuddling...

....and being silly!...


Hope you guys had a wonderful Valentine's day (or week/month, in our case, hahaha!)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment