Friday, February 3, 2012

Pictures with Mrs. Kayla

A really good friend of mine, Kayla, is starting up her own photography business and she asked me if she could borrow my models, uh hum I mean, girls as models :)  Of course I said yes. She has a little boy that is Titus's age, so I told her she could just drop off her son here to play with Titus, and take the girls across the street and down the road for some pics.

Here are a few pics from their shoot (I love how they all turned out!!)


I think this is my favorite one of Neela Grace




These bleacher shots are so cool!





I LOVE how the suckers are little hearts for Valentine's Day


Making a snake shadow :)






so sweet!








Kayla did SOOOO great! and was Wonderful with the girls, she defly has the personality for the business!  I was sooo appreciative of the love and time she showered my girls with :)

And here is what the boys were up to (photos are NOT as artistic, ha!)

Playing with the tent and tunnel




Even with a friend over, he still found the time to come love on his Mama :)



"Hey, you wanna go outside?"


"Come on!",,,trying to escape!



Playing at the playground,,,all the boys (even Tommy jumped in the pic at the last minute)






It was a fun day, I look forward to doing it again soon :)

2 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaawwwwwwww!!!! thank you for this!!!! i, seriously, have tears in my eyes!! :) *possibly in part to laughing so hard at the pictures of the boys!!! Braydon has that same tent/tunnel combo, as does my niece, and ALL the babies seem to love it!!! I'm so happy that Braydon was able to spend "friend time" with Titus & the girls were *such* a blessing to me!! I loved spending time with them!!!! ... and verrrry soon I'll be back to see the WHOLE fam!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so wonderful to see titus with a friend his age!!! lovr the pics I adore stevie when she is in serious mode :)

    ReplyDelete