Saturday, February 11, 2012

Losing that Baby/Sympathy Weight!!

Okay, so now that "we" are no longer preggers, we gotta lose this baby/sympathy weight :)

Here is some motivational pics of our goal weights:



Here is Seth's goal weight:

I tend to hang onto a little chunk while nursing, so here is how I will prolly end up being, and I am happy with this :)  (until after nursing, which I *hope* isn't any time soon!)

One more of Sethie:


ha, totally kidding!  He BETTER NOT get that skinny again!  He was sick here, he had a bad stomach virus and slept on the bathroom floor for like 48 hours (side story, Stevie Joy told the grocery store clerk, "yeah, my daddy lives in the bathroom now, it's kinda weird!).
But for real, we do need to get our butts in gear,,I can't work out for a while (still recovering from a c/s) and I won't be counting calories or doing anything drastic while establishing a good nursing routine, so this may be a long process, and I am okay with that :)  We have some AWESOME friends bringing us some AMAZING food for the next couple of weeks, so we will be partaking in that!  and plus I AM totally blogging this post while eating a little debbie snack cake (okay, my second one for the day, ha!) so yeah, it may be a while :)  Olive Hope was totally totally worth these extra pounds!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Crissy! You crack me up! I love the new family picture! Olive is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw the last pic of Seth, I thought to myself, "too skinny!" I thought you looked great when I stopped by!

    ReplyDelete