Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fishing!

I saw on my friend, Autumn's facebook page the other day some pics of her and her little girl playing this game, and since we are doing the letter W this week and learning about whales, I thought that we would make a whale fishing game :)  


The girls loved it!


I love how my kids decorated their whale in their favorite colors, Stevie's are green (like Frankie), Neela's are pink (like her frankie), and Titus's are blue (like his original Frankie) hahaha :)

Neela is so sweet, to give me some kisses :)  Recently, she has been holding my hand and singing, "We a happy family!!"


I love my happy, fun girl!!


While we were playing with the fishing poles in the "playroom", this was Titus.....


He was NOT a big fan of the game, hahaha, he wanted to watch a show instead :(  sorry, brother!


 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment