Monday, February 27, 2012

Red Light/ Green Light

Our new favorite outside game to play lately has been red light/green light!  The kiddos are so cute,,,they line up at the fence:

*not sure what Titus's deal was here?                                                 

 And I shout out the "Red light/Green light/Yellow light" (not sure if the yellow light is something I made up? you just run r-e-a-l-l-y sloooow!)

Stevie Joy pretty much always wins :)  
She often likes to be the "light" too, as well

                 

This was one of my favorite games to play as a kid, I love that the kiddos are getting old enough to start playing some of these games too, we do duck duck goose, ring around the rosie, hide and seek, tag, etc,,,they are at such a fun age :)



And, of course, we are still loving our trampoline, it's something that the kids never get tired of!  Our neighbors were so so sweet to give it to us!
        

I LOVE her big eyes!


If they're happy, I'm happy :) :)


 

and they look pretty durn happy :) :)
 
I love our back yard!  We are so blessed with how big and fenced in it is, and the fact that it's right off the kitchen, I can let the kiddos play out back while I straighten up the kitchen real quick or throw on a pot of coffee :) 














Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Titus doesn't look like he enjoys that game very much in the first picture...

    ReplyDelete