Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Blooming!

My favorite time of year is coming up,,,SPRING!!  
Spring is so so pretty, not to mention it's when mine and Stevie Joy's birthdays are :)

 


while playing in the backyard with the kids and sipping on this lovely:


I was all "spring giddy"!! (even my clothes, hahaha)


(come on postpartum body, you only have to whip back into shape ONE more time!!)


I love the Azaleas in our backyard! (P.S. our town is Azalea City)
 

If I can only keep SJ out of the flowers so they can all bloom ;)


speaking of Stevie Joy, I snapped this pic of her this morning, she will appreciate it :)


Neela will appreciate this:
 
 (I am pretty sure she sat there for nearly 45 minutes just holding Tommy pretending to drive him around!!)

And, Titus???  Well, brother ALWAYS insists on taking off his shoes when we are outside, it makes no difference if it's Converse, boots, or Crocs,,,brother prefers BAREFOOTIN' IT!!


Just like his daddy! (in college, Seth went an entire year without wearing shoes ONCE!)

 
 Also, I finally got him using a little bit of signing, in hopes it will help relieve some of his frustration


I love Spring and am so excited about the month of March!!!!!!


 
 

 
 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment