Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Rainy Weekend

It was a yucky, rainy weekend and my kiddos have been fighting off colds, so we stayed indoors a lot this weekend.  We all oooo'ed and awwww'ed over Olive and her perfect little face ;)


and her beautiful, gorgeous EYES!!



I did venture out with Neela Saturday morning to TJMaxx and Toys R Us for a little shopping, it was nice to have some one on one time with just her, Seth and I try really hard to have one on one time with all our kids


Also, I had a Cinderella party during naps on Saturday afternoon, I was pretty nervous about it being 2 weeks postpartum, but I think my belly looks pretty decent :)


Being stuck inside gets us Megows pretty antsy...
We did desperate measures to keep Titus happy :)
This is a teaspoon of ovaltine, haha



His "Joker" face





We LOVE having Seth home on the weekends, the girls just eat him UP!   He is such a cool and FUN daddy!!  I remember as a little girl LOVING to play rough with my daddy,,,the girls are the same way :)


Seth is such a good sport about it too!!



The kids and I did "W" as our letter this week, so we thought it would be fun to make a dirt cake,,it was fun, but not so yummy :(  the pudding burnt :(
Oh well, it was fun and that's what really matters AND they are both doing so well with their letter W, they can draw it and play "I spy" with that letter very well!  I have some smart kiddos :)


Titus ADORES his sisters!  So I knew that he would love having a little sister!  He gets so excited to see her and love on her!!  His favorite part about her is her little toes and little fingers, which I think is so so sweet!!




She's getting so big, it's hard to believe she is 3 weeks old, that's too close to being almost one month old :(  Why does the newborn stage have to fly by sooo fast???


It was a nice weekend in deed, lots of reading,,,


and snuggling :)

Photobucket

1 comment: