Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Meeting Nanny


Since my mom had the girls stay the night with her the first night home from the hospital with Rocket, we decided to stop by and visit Seth's Nana (Nanny, as my girls call her) on the way to the jaundice screening up at the hospital.  

"Nanny" is a very very sweet lady!  One of my favorite women on Earth, so Seth and I were both pretty eager to take Miss Olive by to meet her wonderful Nanny :)


Of course, they hit it off ;)



Nanny has birds (which may be having babies soon, how fun!)  Titus was very interested in the birds.

It was a wonderful visit, and I am glad that we got to introduce Nanny to her new great grandbaby.  Since the girls were not able to go, Seth is planning on taking them by this coming week to see her and visit for a bit :) 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment