Friday, March 30, 2012

Sam Sleepover

My friend, Liz, came over the other day and brought her kids to play.  I absolutely love hanging out with Liz, she is sooo funny (totally without even trying) and she is very very laid back and super mature in her walk with God!!!  AND she has 3 kids, so I don't feel like my 4 overwhelm her (she was 1 of 7 kids herself, so she says our chaotic house is totally normal to her, ha!).  Anyways, we hung out for a while, that's right us 2 adults with our 7 babes, and yes we rocked it out!!

When they went to leave her oldest asked if he could stay the night and Stevie was so excited (they both share an Angry Birds love).  I said yes, as I love fun and I love sleepovers :)


I didn't make them take a nap (a-not enough rooms and b-this meant they would fall asleep easier at night and c-I am a "cool" mom hahaha j.k)
 
This is how well they played with one another while the younger babes napped :)


They played in the pool out back for a while.  I moved the slide closer to the pool so that they could slide into the pool, I have never seen 2 kids have that much fun!  They were both laughing and giggling soooo much!  I wish I could've gotten more pics of them, but both of them had stripped down and I didn't feel like those pics would be appropriate ;)  But seriously, they were having a BLAST!!!



We ate dinner once Seth got home, then the boys baked us some cookies :)


Stevie Joy let him wear one of her SIX Angry Birds shirts she now owns, hahaha!


While the cookies were baking, we played in the front yard with some colored bubbles the kids' Auntie Claren gave them


Since Sam staying the night, was spur of the moment and not planned, he had no spare clothes, he ended up wearing some of the girls' pants (they had a bow on them, so he turned them around backwards) hee hee


little stair steps :)





Rocket watching the bubbles fly away 





~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back inside the kiddos played, watched movies and settled down *eventually* ;)
How cute do they look right before bed time


The kids had a lot of fun with their friend staying over.  Sam was wonderful about playing with all the kids even Titus :)  And, BOY can this boy eat!!!  Like he seriously ate as much as ME!!
The girls are staying the weekend with him and his sister (who is Neela's age) in two weeks while we go to a wedding up in Atlanta (they are going to have so much fun!!).
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment