Friday, March 2, 2012

Bumbo!!

Miss Olive is super strong, like her oldest sis, Stevie Joy!!  
The other day I thought it would be interesting to put her in the Bumbo (one of the many things that all our kiddos put to use, totally recommend getting one)!


Titus was super interested in the whole thing,,,he looks massive compared to her!



LOL, he is still trying to figure out what to do and how to play with her,,,
Titus:  "maybe it's a foot rest for me?" hahaha :)


Strong baby holding that head up,,,still a little lean though :)



Group Shot!


Neela looks all "mama bear" in this pic


lots of loving on me at all times!



Stevie takes her job as "Big Sister" pretty seriously, she is constantly holding her sister's little hands, so sweet



Very seriously ;)

Patty Cake!


this pic makes me sad and happy at the same time, I wish I could freeze her just like this,,I love having a newbie around


Can you tell?



Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, I know we will, we are all starting to feel better and have a few bday parties to attend and SJ gets to go on a fun play date with a friend to Jump n Jax,,,and we are hopefully all going to church as a family Sunday, we only missed one week, but it feels like forever!!!  It's so awesome to like your church THAT much!! :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Olive is so cute and tiny! That pic of the two of you is so precious

    ReplyDelete