Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Our Weekend,,19 Boxes of Cereal, Spraying Hineys, Chillaxin, and

Weekend Recap:

We decided to clean out the pantry,,,19 boxes of "one bowl left" boxes of cereal


After: (umm, wait we have NO food!?)

Tried out some new potty training techniques (which btw, no more accidents since this! coincidence? I think not!)


More water table fun (Seth took these while I had the big kids on the golf cart with me picking up dinner supplies)


Saturday night we cooked together and enjoyed a nice quiet meal together:




I cannot get over how cute he is when he says, "CHEEZE!"


Messiest eater in the house


Some relaxing on Sunday after church
They are so incredibly close and sweet with one another


During nap time on Sunday, I went and visited my friend Brandie who just had her baby, Lakelyn :)
I enjoyed catching up with Brandie and hearing all about her birth story, I am so excited for our little girls to be bff's :)



soooo sweet!


One of my favorite moments from this weekend, my boys picked me some flowers,,they spoil me!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment