Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Job Just Got Easier...

I LOVE this weather!  The sun is my friend, vitamin D just makes me feel better!  Also, it makes my day as a stay at home mom sooo much easier!  The kids are like 50 times better/happier outside (especially Titus)!

Moms in Alaska and such where it's cold and dark so much of the year must have to be pretty creative to keep their kiddos entertained in doors!

They love chocolate popsicles!


Check out that face, he looks like he is in Heaven!!


No words!


Stevie Joy kept cracking me up, she would get a tiny bit of water on her from the water table and say, "UGH! I am SOAKED, now I gotta go change clothes!" and she would come back out with something so hot to put on,,,,her clothes kept getting more and more winter-y each time she would come back out with a different outfit to put on, hahaha!
Here she is in a long sleeve Christmas dress with a *tiny spot of water on it, so she rushed to her room to grab something else


She ended up with this sweatshirt on! and she just totally did not get what I thought was so funny :)


I LOVE his little messy face!



Pretty easy clean up, just fill up the water table


Like I said, my job just got a LOT easier,,,thanks Mr. Sun!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment