Thursday, March 22, 2012

Just workin' with what you gave me G

This is Seth (Crissy's husband). I compiled a list of some of my favorite memories with Crissy and put them to music. Of course, not any music would do. I chose two special songs. The first is our old church baby dedication music, because it's my favorite song ever. The second song is partly responsible for us having so many kids. Also in true church fashion, I added all the exciting transitions. Enjoy and Happy Birthday wife.






3 comments:

  1. awww, love it babe!!! you're the best! best song EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!!! And, seriously, the second song--- one of my favorites EVER!!! the whole thing is amazingly great!!! and, can i just mention how HOTTTT you are?? sheesh woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and thoughtful!!!!
    three things...1. I feel honored that I made the cut and got too be in this!!! 2. I should totally be your personal photographer...sone of the best pics were ones I took ;) 3. You should totally dye your hair super dark again...then you and olive can match for a little while!

    ReplyDelete