Thursday, March 15, 2012

Guess How Much I Love You (for Daddy Seth)

We have been reading the book:  Guess How Much I Love You a whole lot lately, so the kids and I thought we would do a little post for daddy :) 
*If you haven't read the book, then it's about a little bunny that holds his arms out really wide and/or really tall to show how much he loves his dad,,,this post is mostly for Seth


Daddy, guess how much I love you....
THIS MUCH!


 this HIGH!


and this HIGH!

and THIS WIDE!!! (lol, SJ took the pic, so I had to squat down)

last, but certainly NOT least,,,,I love you THIS MUCH!!! :)


 We love you so much!  You take such wonderful care of us and are so so thoughtful, fun and caring!!
We wanted you to feel some love on this perfectly ordinary Thursday :)

(I asked the kiddos:)
Why do you love Daddy:

Stevie: "because he tickles me"
Neela:  "No, Daddy's bad, I love baby wipes!"
Titus: "Ughhh Ughhhh"
Olive: "(crickets chirping)"

We love you Daddy!!

1 comment: