Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Our Weekend,,Flowers, Donuts, Tornado, Party, Tattoo!

Thursday and Friday were spent loving, cuddling, and picking flowers :)


Neela has become quite the Daddy's girl recently!



He likes to swing in the big boy swing now,,,it's funny to me that he hit all these "milestones" right when or before the new baby came,,,I never pushed him or forced him,,he just started doing them all on his own 


He takes it pretty serious, lots of balance concentration ;)


I took off Titus's cape while he was on the trampoline and it was just easier to put it around my neck than to figure out a nice place for it to go without losing it,,,so I look like a "Super hero Mommy!"


Friday after naps we ventured out to Wal-Mart and Chic-fil-A, then home to relax before bed time
doing what she does best,,,chilling with her Tommy watching Toy Story,,,(getting them excited about the Toy Story bday party the next day)

Gave the kiddos their new Jeep (more on this later)

Neela finally got her wish, to sleep in Baby Rocket's bed :)
 

Saturday morning we woke up and went to Daylight Donuts,,the kids were SOOO excited!


The donuts were heavenly!!!!!!!!!


We hung around in town for the rest of the morning, then headed home for naps
As I was laying Rocket down for her nap, I started hearing this buzzing in my ear,,I was semi nervous to ask Seth if he heard it too (b/c he had not mentioned it), and I was scared this may be some sort of weird Postpartum side effect, haha,,,but he did hear it!
It ended up being the Tornado sirens going off in our city!!!!!!  Pretty scary!  I probably wouldn't have been as scared, but everyone kept calling us and warning us telling us to take cover!  So we all huddled up in the girls room in the back of the house for about an hour.  The storm never even looked worse than some rain, but we took all precautions necessary :)

After the storm passed, we put the kiddos down for nap as usual,,then got up and got in our finest  "Cowboy/girl"clothes for the Woody (from Toy Story) party to attend for our friend Kye


Even Miss Olive had a little bandana around her neck (boots too, but she hated them)!


Me with my girls at the party (don't want too spoil to much about the party yet,,,I am sure Ems will blog about it sometime soon),,,this party is where we first started noticing that when we are out and about that Olive doesn't nap,,,she doesn't fuss or cry, she is just WIDE awake,,,but then doesn't seem too disturbed about it once we do get home??  she may be an angel baby? but she is only 3 weeks old, so it's still a little too early to tell :)  She looks obviously tired in this pic!!

Sunday we went to church and got our worship on!!!!!!, then, during naps, I got my tat filled in !!!!!!!  I still have not gotten a picture of it b/c to be honest, my arm was SO swollen, puffy, and even bruised for a long time after ward (and still kinda is!!).  I am not sure if it's stress on my body b/c I just had a baby, or if the coloring just hurts a LOT worse than the outline because it's so much more detail???  either way, it was pretty painful,,,but not too bad,,and totally worth it!

Nice weekend :)  I am "almost" 100% back to normal,,well I would say about 80%,,,I feel like with each additional pregnancy it took my body a little longer and a little longer to fully bounce back,,,AND my MIND!!!!!!!  I have been so out of it lately (and Seth has too!).  It could be that we have four kids :) and that one kid still sleeps with us (Rocket),,,she won't have it any other way :) :)

 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. My family is the coolest... (Sorry other families)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daylight donuts is so so soooooooo yummy!!!! Thanks for not spoiling the party ;) lovvvvve you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete