Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Play Date

 I love having little play dates with friends (it's fun for the kids and fun for me to get to chat with my friends!)

On this particular play date my friend (okay, my "sister"), Emily, came over with Kye and her new baby Brittlynn

This is the kids waiting patiently at the window for their friends


Kye Man (Titus was sooo excited to have another boy to play with!)


SJ showing off her toys


The "big kids" played pretty well while Emily and I talked and caught up!
I think I could talk to Emily for a full 72 hours and NEVER run out of things to talk about.  We totally "get each other" and I love that!!!   We are so different, but yet so alike too all at the same time, I love that about us!!

Our girls are like 2 months apart, here are some pics of them together from that morning
 



The girls were so cute together, these pics don't really do it justice how much bigger Britt is than Olive.  I hope they are just as talkative, giddy, fun-loving around each other as their Mamas are with one another :)

Our family is looking forward to more play dates with Kye and Britt, *especially if they continue to come over with leftover birthday cake, that cake was the bomb!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Gah I lovvvvve our talks! I told zach getting to talk to you for so long, uninterrupted fri night was my favorite part of the shower ;) excited for hunger games night!!!! I love that our kids all love each other too ;)

    ReplyDelete