Monday, March 12, 2012

How I am Able to Nurse and Entertain

Entertaining while nursing Olive:
I am singing the Hokey Pokey and they are going to town dancing and doing the motions:


It keeps the house clean, and keeps them in my sight (safety first, ha!)

Speaking of Safety, often Neela Grace "rocks it out" on the table,,this is her new dance (thanks to her Daddy's dance skills), I think it's called the "monkey"???


"These people are crazy!"





A lot of times when I nurse, the kids ask if they can feed her too (with their boobies) hee hee, which she thinks is her belly button ;)


Neela is so sweet, pretty, and nurturing, you can tell from this pic!

Then about 15 minutes later (thank God for fast eaters), she is done and "milk drunk"...


...and ready for some sibling love! (Titus is pretty much obsessed with her!)


Also, I read them lots of books, do flash cards, pull up youtube on the laptop, play little games, or my last "trick in the bag" is to turn on the tv (I try to save up tv time until the end of the day when I am most tired!).  Anyone else got some nursing entertainment tips for me?? :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Can you imagine if your kids took an HOUR to nurse like Britt?!
    I have NO experience in this but to keep Rhyan entertained while i'm dealing w/ mack we do independent play time (30 min) or i turn on her wiggles cd for her to dance to. Or i get her to find all of something in a room (can you help me find where all the pictures of DADDY are? Where are there candles in the room?) This works for us b/c i dont have competitive little boogers, just Rhyan. So it can take a while. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah what I would give for a fast eater!!!!

    ReplyDelete