Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Little One with Lots of Names

While I was pregnant with Olive, my kids called her "Rocket".  Stevie Joy came up with the name and it just kinda stuck :)

I was curious when she got here what they would call her.  SJ called Neela "baby" for the first year of her life!  And when Titus came along, the girls called him "baby boy" for the longest time!  Now that Olive is here, this chic has a lot of names!!  Like she will probably take forever to respond to her name being said, because we use SO many different names for her :) Like...

Olive


Rocket

 Baby Duck (Seth's name for her)


Ollie


Mama's girl

lil' bit

The Babe Babe (we actually call her this one a lot)

and my favorite to call her is:
Miss Priss :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Shut up!!!!!! My nickname for britt is missy prissy ;)

    ReplyDelete