Saturday, March 17, 2012

Name Change!


We decided to change the name of our family blog.  When we chose the old name, we basically just picked it out of thin air and it was something just to put there until we thought of something more creative and "fitting" for our family.  Yesterday,, while I was having my quiet time I heard the song, "Brighten the Corner Where You Are"!
I immediately knew that was IT, the new name for our blog!  The new name is so fitting in many ways;
 1-I feel like this blog is a little "piece of our world", like our little "spot" in the world that we can share with others (and hopefully, it inspires, ministers to, and encourages others) as well as being a great way for me to remember these times when I am older and my kids are older.
2-I love how bright, cheerful, and joyful it sounds and is.
3-I love the song!
4-It was one of Seth's Papa's favorite songs (it was even sang at his funeral).  So, it has a lot of meaning to us both, as we both adored his Papa!!

Here is the song in case you never heard it:





There you have it, the reason we changed :)  I am a girl of change anyways.  I love routine and structure, but also I rebel and change things up just because I can!!

And because posts are funner with  a picture, here is a pic to leave you with:
Seth made our family as Androids, hahaha! I love it!!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment