Saturday, December 3, 2011

While Daddy Cooks....

Seth decided to make a big batch of chicken 'n mushrooms, so I took the kiddos outside to play while he cooked,, I was able to capture a few pics of them playing soccer, loving on each other, fighting, laughing, you know the usual :)

I love this "look" he often gives me




Her "Rudolph" shoes, because they are shiny and red like Rudolph's nose 




Speaking of shoes, it's getting harder and harder to see mine lately, hahaha :)



Neela Grace's shoes (and leg warmers and jeggings, I am in Love!)

She loves talking to the neighbor's doggies,,,here she is saying "Doggy funny!?"

kisses!

This pic turned out blury (boo!), but still his face was just too cute here!


Playing "soccer" in the backyard

He is really into balls right now


Check out Neela's Running stance, she's getting more athletic!
See, he is always bringing me a ball to play,,,Christmas present ideas?


Me:  "Neela, smile!"
Neela:   "ahhhh, smiling is scary!"


A little impromptu picture taking on the back steps,,,I wish Seth would help me soon to try to get a GREAT one of all three of them, for now, these will have to do,,Lord help us with our Christmas cards this year!!

Closest to smiling on command as she gets, lol

Typical,,,Neela with her cat (and NOT looking at the camera), Stevie doing what she is suppose to do, and Titus with some random, crazy prop (our spank spoon, ha!)

Cute one of them two together! (still a random prop though)
she is really so sweet with her little Tommy!



Since she was the only one cooperating,,,,,

He LOVES sidewalk chalk these days, which is kinda young I think? but it's one of his favorite outside toys at the moment :)

DANG!!!  I got big over the past week or "so"!!  When I went to work this week ALL my families commenting on how BIG I had gotten, ha!  I have always had a very large belly while pregnant, so I knew it was bound to happen eventually!  Thankfully, my back is (at the moment) still not hurting very bad :)

2 comments:

  1. that second one of neela on the step is PRECIOUS! maybe you could do individual pics of each kid like you did last christmas card? it was super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, it was a super cute card last year, BUT, you know us, we want to do something different than ~another~ collage :)

    ReplyDelete