Sunday, December 11, 2011

Yucky "Hello Kitty" Party @ Cici's

This weekend the girls and I went to a birthday party for a child that I serve with my job, Babies Can't Wait.  It was a lot of fun to have a girls' day with them, they really are at such a fun fun age!
The party started at 2:00 so that meant NO naps (they nap from 1-3), but they were still just as sweet, obedient, and fun as ever :)

Our little booth


Neela thought it was funny to not sit with us and pretend that she didn't even know us, haha


"Oh hey ya'll" ;)


Stevie was super sweet and kept holding my hand and sitting really close to me


I love our twin smiles here 


The funniest part was that the party was Hello Kitty themed, which our girls think that Hello Kitty is Yucky (our cat's name, because she is white) so they kept saying ridiculous things like, "This is a Yucky Party" or "look at that cake, it's so Yucky!" which if one didn't know that was their cat's name then they would think that I had the rudest girls on the planet, haha :)  I quickly let everyone know that their cat's name was Yucky, and they didn't think these things were disgusting!

the birthday girl :)

 


these "Yucky" cupcakes were soooo delicious!  the little toppers are actually little rings, which SJ is still wearing hers!
 


YUMMY!



It was such a fun party and nice to be able to have just the girls with me,,,having only 2 kiddos made everything seem so easy!  Since we were already out and they had already missed their naps, I decided to go ahead and take them to pick out Christmas presents for Seth and Titus. I swiped a Target buggy and used it to go from Cici's to the Dollar Tree to Target (nice pretty day for walking and the traffic was ridiculous so it was just easier to walk,,here are my happy shoppers:

 

I love love love what the kids picked out for Seth and Titus!  I think that it's so fun that they did it all on their own :) It was super funny when I asked Neela what she wanted to get for Titus for Christmas this year she responded in all seriousness:
Neela: "ummm, no I don't wanna get Titus a pwesent!" 
Me (shocked):  "NEELA! why not?"
Neela: "Titus been bad! he not need a pwesent!" 
*****Great teaching moment for Grace and Mercy ;-) *****

1 comment:

  1. Ah...sweet Neela...I'm so enjoying these frequent blog posts! Makes me feel connected to what's going on in your lives! And the pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete