Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Golf Cartin it up!!

My parents are so sweet to us and have let us borrow their golf cart for a little while ;)
It's so much fun to ride around town on with the kiddos.  It's nice because we can sit so close and makes for a much nicer conversation (as opposed to them being way back in the back of the van).


sightseeing!

I promise he does really like it, for some reason he is making a not so happy face here??


I absolutely love when he points at something that sparks his interest,,,so cute


We often stop on our little golf cart adventures (library, post office, we live in a very small town, I love it!.)
This time of year there are lots of Christmas decorations out, so we stop and visit them


We talk about Jesus's birth year round in our house, but this time of year we emphasize on it a lot!!  
The girls get very excited about going to visit Baby Jesus in the manger...


Titus is a bit more interested in the dirt ;)


Stopping off to visit the "neighs" (that's horse to you and I) hahaha


OMG, how old does Titus look in these pics!!



Riding to look at more Christmas decor


sometimes, like on this day, we go by our cousin's house (3 boys: 3, 7,9 years old) and they are pretty much ALWAYS outside, they like to hop on the back of the golf cart and go for a little spin with us, the girls love it, they think they are so funny!  They always ask if they can come home with us or eat at our house, haha, they are so stinkin' cute!!  I need to get a pic of them on the back, we are riding that thing low to the ground I am sure :)  but you can imagine it takes ALL of my concentration just to safely drive all that precious cargo around that I do not even think about picture taking :)  okay, I do *think about it, but I am not brave enough to do it, ha :)


I am not sure how much longer we get to keep the golf cart, but we are for sure loving it for the time being!!

No comments:

Post a Comment