Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A to Z of Me

Seth is out shopping for the Christmas party at our church this Friday night (he's in charge and someone's gotta be home with the babies) so I am home alone :(  I don't really have any recent pics to post, but felt like blogging, so I thought this would be fun,,,I saw it here on my friend's blog :) Enjoy!

A-Age:  27, crap or is it 28,,,I was born March 22, 1984, too tired to do the math, ha!
B-Bed size:  queen,,but need a king (bed size that is)
C-Chore you hate the most:  all? ha, just kidding, probably folding/putting up laundry
D-Dogs-NOPE! hubby ruled that out a long time ago!  kiddos and two cats are plenty for us right now
E-Essentials to start your day:  breakfast, Praise and Worship with the kiddos afterwards
F-Favorite color-green or black (so goth, I know!)
G-Gold or Silver-I am tacky and like both and wear both with each other at the same time, SMH
H-Height-5'4
I-Instruments you play:  besides pots and pans in our Little Megow Band?  none, haha, but Seth does play
    the piano, and since we are "one" now,,,,
J-Job title-I work for two days a week for Babies Can't Wait, I am a special Instructor, meaning that I go to babies' homes that have special needs and work with them and the family to better meet their needs (eating, talking, walking, behavior, etc.)
K-Kids:  Stevie Joy (3) Neela Grace (2) Titus (1) and soon to be Olive (Rocket) (34 weeks)
L-Live:  In Hahira, baby!! It's seriously so small and quaint!
M-mother's name- Karen Weldon and Denise Megow (and Lucy Dasher),,,,3 moms, fun times :)
N-Nicknames-well my real name is Christina but everyone calls me Crissy, so I guess this is a nickname, when I was younger they use to call me Prissy Crissy a lot, who knows why, could've been the Barbies or the purses, or the need to ALWAYS wear a dress :)
O-Overnight hospital stays:  all 3 of my kiddos (c-sections) and when Titus got admitted to the hospital (once because of pneumonia and once due to a bad seizure he had (I am not really a fan of hospitals!)
P-Pet Peeves- fake people, whiners, complainers, the way it sounds when my kids slurp their milk from their sippy cup
Q-Quote from a movie:  "Smiling's my favorite!" -Buddy the Elf from the movie ELF
R-Right handed or left: right
S-Siblings:  I am the oldest!!  I have 3 younger sisters and 2 younger brothers, I grew up with 1 younger sister and 1 younger brother, the others lived with my birth mom (half sis and bro)
T-(this person skipped T on their post, so I guess I will make one up, haha): Titus is my favorite T thing!
U-Underware: I am preggers, so granny panties!  but I do try to mix it up for Seth some nights :)
V-Vegetable you hate:  I love love love veggies!  are onions a veg? because I do NOT like them!
W-What makes you run late:  not Seth!  He is so punctual and has taught me to be!
X-Xrays you've had:  at the dentist and ultrasounds
Y-Yummy food you make:  Seth is the cook around here, he makes a killer blondie brownie, even better than Applebee's!!
Z-Zoo Animal:  Zebras? not really that big of a fan, but I like how much my kids love them!

So there you go folks, now you know A-Z about me


Yes, I was bored, yes I should've been cleaning and no, I didn't :-/ haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment