Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Winter Baby

I have pretty much always been a big "dork" and dressed seasonal,,,so when I had kiddos, guess what,,,they dress seasonal too :)  

 

Even her dance school clothes sing "Christmas Queen"!!

It's funny because the other morning before church Seth was helping SJ pick out her clothes and she said, "No daddy, I can't wear that color, I need to wear Christmas colors!"  Home girl knows how to make me happy :) Like when she looks at me as I come out of my bedroom and she says, "Mama, I like your outfit!"  She is my little buddy, having her around helps keep me sane during the day!!

This last picture isn't very "Christmas like" but it's one of my favorites of her,,and I wanted to share it with the blog world,,,,
I found her in Titus's room, up on the changing table, doing this with the cat:


she was singing "The Circle of Life" and everything,,,haha, that's my girl!! ;)

I love this time of year, and it is FINALLY getting pretty chilly around here!  *Hopefully, we will finish hanging the rest of our Christmas lights on the house tonight, haha, it has been some drama with these lights :)

No comments:

Post a Comment