Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Snow n Stuff!

Today was "Clean House Day", so to keep the girls busy (while Titus napped and I cleaned) I popped open a can of Instant snow, that Seth found at the Dollar Tree...


We have never tried it before, but it did not disappoint ;)
It started out in a little tiny baggie 


then you add water and stir it with this cute little shovel that's included

and it grew and grew and grew...


It felt pretty cool, I should have added ice cold water, so that the snow would be really COLD, but it did feel a lot like snow!

they thought it was pretty cool, Neela Grace kept singing "♫♫ Winter is my favorite Season of ALL♫♫" (From Yo Gabba Gabba,,,I guess they are learning from t.v. too, haha)

Neela did taste test it just once, and only once! I guess it did not taste very good


Their little animal friends enjoying the snow 


It was a nice tactile, seasonal activity with minimal mess,,that kept them occupied for nearly an hour!


Which was plenty of time for me to clean the kitchen and make this lovely pot of veggie soup :)


Perfect day for it too, it was raining and very cold, SJ even asked if I thought it might snow today, haha

Here is how the rest of our afternoon looked....


They were sharing Daddy's tablet :)


Neela is potty training which is why she has no clothes on, hee hee, she makes it to the potty all on her own now, but often forgets to pull down her panties,,,one step at a time, one step at a time :)


They are so sweet together, and Stevie Joy is such a great big sister!!  She is Neela's biggest cheerleader, always complimenting her and encouraging her, I think this could be some of the reason we are having such great success with our potty training,,,Thanks Stevie :)

1 comment: