Wednesday, December 14, 2011

74 Degrees????

It's 74 degrees out today!!  It feels amazing!  Don't get me wrong, I love the cold weather, especially this time of year, but it was nice to have some sunshine out to go play in with the babies :)
Titus seems to somehow *always* find ANY water that may be in the backyard, so we played in the front yard today.  I moved the van (and ran over Thomas, but he's okay, thank God!) so that they could have the whole drive way to play with the "special finds" I found off the side of the road yesterday ;)


The little car was loved by all, but the four wheeler was not such a hit??


"Fred Flintstone style"
Hey girl, hey!




This is my NEELA:  
"Mama, take a picture of this rock!"


Me:  "okay",,,click!

Neela:  "Mama, take a picture of me eating this rock!"
Me:  "ummmm,,,no ma'am!" hahaha
Neela (after thinking for a moment):  "Please!?"


she cracks me up!! speaking of me.....


I am feeling pretty durn good,, just tire easily and a little heartburn, other than that,,,pretty easy pregnancy, PTL!

Titus is loving this t-ball set my mom got for the girls last Christmas!
he is going to LOVE his gift from his mamaw (basketball goal)

He was actually starting to get the hang of it after a bit

Lots of people are complaining about the heat, not me!  I kinda like it, I mean it feels amazing, not super hot or anything, but warm enough to play outside and not  worry about the kiddos catching a cold or pneumonia, and I got to lay out for a little while during nap time today!!  :) 
Good day so far!  and an ice cream sundae would make it ~even~ better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment