Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Impromptu "Photo Shoot"

The other night, Seth came home from work and we were all out in the driveway playing,,,we were suppose to be saving these little tykes cars for Christmas morning (I found them for a GREAT deal off Craiglist), and decided to just go ahead and give them to the kiddos, I mean they could've been a Christmas present, but the weather has been sooo nice lately and I really want them to be able to enjoy them now, I mean what if after Christmas morning it is freezing until Spring, hahaha :)  So anyways, we are pushovers, and gave them to the kiddos!


I was "semi-concerned" that Stevie would get upset about her car being freakin' trashed and side of the road junk, and the other two cars being in like MINT condition,,but she is so habitual by nature and stuck to her own car, hahaha,,,she was even saying, "Neela, Titus, look at your new cars!" and never ONCE even mentioned anything about her not having a new car



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am in love with these trees that hug our driveway, they won't stay like this for long, but for now they are so pretty


After taking the pics of the trees, I caught a pic of Seth and then wa-la we have a "photo shoot" on our hands, hahaha,,,,enjoy!



A few with my sweet Neela Grace!






 I just adore her!


1 comment: