Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sharing

I love Three Year OLDS!!  seriously!  I have almost no complaints about this age,,,when I go grocery shopping in the evenings after Seth gets home, I "want" Stevie Joy to tag along, she is so sweet, funny, smart, and giving :)  A perfect little companion!
One thing she has always been so wonderful about is sharing and thoughtfulness!  I guess because she has always had so much family around to share with?  
here is one example:  the other night we were shopping and she found these:


She asked politely if she could have one, and without pausing said, "Oh and NeeNa would love one too, can we please get her one too, Mama?"  I mean how can you resist after that :)

SJ is very kind and sweet, I love that about her, I pray that she continues to let the Lord manifest through her with her sweet, tender, serene spirit!


No comments:

Post a Comment