Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Weekend Recap

It was such a fun, eventful weekend (well, for me anyway).

Friday night a bunch of us girls from church got together to celebrate Miss Sabrina on her bday.

I love "action" shots (can't you tell how much fun we were having)!


I am friends with some very pretty ladies


had to get one of us "mommies" under the lights!

(side note:  I love Lizzie's legs! and Ashleigh has the most beautiful skin ever!)



It was such a fun time had by all.
The food was super yummy and the band was GREAT!  
There was not ONE song that I didn't know!!!  I'm just cool like that.





I wanted to sing Happy Birthday with the band (it's what I do, ha!), but the leader was sorta a mic hog! oh well, I at least got to sing along and dance with the birthday girl!


our table was crunk!


dancing it up to some oldies!
I love Denah's whole body laugh, it makes my heart so happy!


us, being silly


so, I stayed up waaaay to late, but it was worth it!

The next morning (and my fav part of the weekend), we were all sitting around eating breakfast and drinking coffee (adults only), when surprisingly, in walks Benn and Liz (thank God we were dressed, and I even had on a bra!!).  They came by to drop off Lucy so she could nap during Sam's soccer game.  I love friends like this, I truthfully don't even think they knocked on the door.  They came in, grabbed some coffee, finished off my eggs, told some hilarious jokes, left their babe and then headed out the door all within about 5 minutes ;) love it!!!

After the game (and Lucy's nap) the moms took the kids to a birthday party we were all invited to.  I helped out with the party and dressed as a clown and did balloon animals, face painting, games, pie throwing, etc.


Tootie (or Tutu as some people call me, haha) with the birthday boy, Landon.


after the party, I came home and helped put the kids in the bath, made dinner, and put them to bed.
Then got ready to go out with my boo to our 10 year high school reunion.


It was a lot of fun!
I laughed so hard and had so much fun!  
The girls who put it together did such an amazing job with it all.
Seth and I had a great time being all giddy and silly!!!!  
Someone even offered to pay our sitter so that we would stay out longer, haha, now that's a great friend!


By Sunday I was d-r-a-g-g-i-n-g  t-i-r-e-d!  But church was amazing and FORTY people got baptized, Amen! We all enjoyed some afternoon naps (minus Neela who thought it would be hilarious to go to Mimi's during naps, ugh that girl!).  Then after naps we cleaned (yuck) and decorated the house in "all fall ya'll" with this pretty little one (who you know took it so seriously!)



It was a great weekend, and I think that I may be still recovering from my sleep deprivation, but it was all totallllly worth it.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment