Friday, September 7, 2012

First Day Back to Dance Class

Back to dance school we go!!!

We have been counting down the days until dance school starts back up.  

Side note: my poor girls had to have their eyes dilated today for an eye appointment, so their eyes were still pretty dilated and sensitive.  This also made them pretty sleepy (Neela took TWO naps).
The girls really wanted to wear purple to be likeTwilight Sparkle (My Little Pony)



Of course, Olive just chilled and was the most perfect little baby!


Lining up to go in,,,wait what? is Neela a shorty???


 Stretching out







Neela Grace had fun.  She is still learning to follow the boundaries and rules (she left the class after about 15-20 minutes of dancing and came out to the waiting area where I was and said, "Okay, I'm ready to go to the Royal Buffet!"  hahaha, it really was dinner time though, so I couldn't really blame her!)  I kinda laughed it off and said, "Neela you need to go back in and dance" to which she responded, "but, I already did dance!" hahaha this girl can be so clueless sometimes! :) :) :)

Seth sent me a pic of what him and Titus were up to during dance class,,,you know guy stuff! ;)


Next up, Stevie Joy's class time

This pic is blurry, but SJ will love it and appreciate it (only b/c Twilight Sparkle, her pony is in it) 
and I like it b/c you can see little Ollie on my hip :)


Her class has gotten so much bigger, they had to start a second row!


And this is Emearson!
I loved her,,,she walked right in and scooped up the baby.
Seriously, she didn't even want to go dance, she only wanted to hold the little baby. so sweet.
I told her mom, she should've signed her up for babysitting instead. ;)


At one point, Olive was starting to get a little fussy, and Emearson came running up to me and said, 
"Oh is she crying because she really wants me to hold her some more?"
hahaha, this girl is so funny! I hope her and SJ become great friends.



Tiny Dancer


Another blurry pic, but I love her facial expression too much not to share it :)



We are going to have a lot of fun with Dynamix Dance Studio this year!
I pray that Neela does better and better :)
And that Stevie continues to grow and blossom!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment