Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Weekend Recap!

Saturday morning looked like this:






it got hot out: (hahaha)

then we cleaned out the long-over-due-for-a-cleaning-mini-van:

seriously, how did we even fit this much crap in there?

after naps, we enjoyed a backyard cookout at some of our friends' house
(seriously, look at Stevie, my kids are like their daddy and cannot handle the heat!)

the Popperts went above and beyond and blessed us so much! 
The James were over too, between our 3 fams we have 10 kiddos total  all 5 years of age and under,
 it was CRUNK :)


love:

note his need to always get naked when it's hot out :-/

Sunday we attended a fabulous church service and since
we were all semi color coordinated (not even on purpose, might I add)
I got Lizzie to snap a few pics of us


so close to a perfect family photo, but Titus isn't smiling, ugh!


we were joking for Liz (whom I like to call Granny) to get in the pic with us, 
lol, she didn't get the joke, hahaha


mini imprompto photo shoot to show off my fabulous hair and my new fav dress!

                          

my sweet sweet baby was so tired



but still happy and content


and then the whole reason that I brought my camera to church in the first place...
I wanted to get a recent pics of these cuties together since us mommies were all preggers together



It was a great weekend! The girls had a friend over that evening to finish off the weekend right!


Titus helped with the cookies like a good little brother should ;)
 

Love you all, and hope you are all having great weeks!!!
xoxo
 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment