Tuesday, September 4, 2012

That's Better

After my failed attempt at the group shot the other day, I sat the girls down and talked to them about 
smiling and looking at the camera with their eyes.  I know this seems silly, but in a way this is a way 
of being disobedient that they would not cooperate :-/

Apparently, the talk worked...


I was able to get some great shots of the girls, and they cooperated so well!


good pic, because we both *happen* to have freshly washed hair today, ha!
when your hair is blonde it looks SO much blonder on the day you wash it


Titus kept driving his car up the ramp, then driving it dowwwwn the ramp so so fast!
She stayed pretty entertained outside in her little seat ;)
 

I love her little "crinkle nose grin"!

I love this little baby so much!
It's starting to hurt my heart so much thinking about not having any more babies in the house
They bring me such joy!!!
She was not the best baby to end on, hahaha, we will most likely need to adopt a baby
instead of a toddler/kid
I have grown to really LOVE the baby stage
or maybe I just really like HER! ;)
Not sure yet, but we have tons of time to decide and plus we know and trust the One who ultimately decides ;)


we decided to wash the cars, they really needed it!

They were pretty into their "work"
and look at little Ollie back there :)


the staying dry didn't last long....

flippin' awesome!


driving the car around to the "dryers"
I love them big ol eyes!

splashing in the puddles!

It was a fun afternoon outside, then we all headed inside to cook dinner for daddy :)
serenada!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment