Thursday, September 6, 2012

Interview and the Park

Seth had a job interview up at VSU the other day (side note: pray he gets the job!!)

Check out my super hot, professional, sweet, rich hubby!!!!


So that he didn't have to drive around forever to find a spot then walk and get all sweaty, the kids and I dropped him off at the college, and then went to Drexel Park to play while Seth was in the interview

the girls were happy to play....

.....and here is Titus's enthusiasm, ha!

it melts my heart so much to see them voluntarily holding hands everywhere they go!

The park delivered an hour and a half of entertainment!
{My poor hubby, they questioned/interviewed him for soooo long!}

Titus warmed up to the park after we got there :)


I think this was Olive's first time in a real baby swing like this?
she LOVED it


her little mouth open reminds me so much of how Neela use to look when she would swing:



and Miss Neela still loves to swing:


This pic is really blurry, but I love it because you can see how much she was enjoying herself!!
I wish I would've had my video camera!

We had a nice time swinging, running, playing I-spy, practicing colors, and getting naked.
Naked?
Oh yeah, Titus warmed up to the park so much that he decided to get comfortable and take off all his clothes! He tried to take off his diaper too, but thankfully I caught him just in time! :) hahaha
We should know something soon about the job and would appreciate any and all prayers!
Thanks in advance.


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. So exciting!!!! Def praying!!! Did u get a new camera??? These shots are all awesome!!!! Again, I'm in lovvvve with olives smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cleaned my jacket before the interview :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was worried about the jacket Seth. I am glad that you cleaned it before the interview.

    ReplyDelete